Terms and conditions
Windows 4 Sheds is the Sales portal of Woodcraft Repetitions Ltd and for the purpose of these terms and conditions is referred below as “Woodcraft Repetitions ” of Rowms Lane (rear Perrys) Swinton, Mexborough, South Yorkshire S64 8AA
1. Woodcraft Repetitions reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will be deemed effected when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion that you use this website your continued uses of this website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
2. Woodcraft Repetitions is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, or access to this site, neither do we assume responsibility for the content of any website we may be linked to, these links are for your convenience only. All unit sizes including glass posted on this website are a guide only and not to be construed as actual sizes which can vary due to machining tolerance.
3. When placing an order via this website we will send you an order acknowledgment email detailing the products you have ordered, Please note this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Woodcraft Repetitions.
4. Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Woodcraft Repetitions will take place upon payment and despatch to you of the products ordered unless Woodcraft Repetitions notifies you that your order has not been accepted or you have cancelled it
5. Woodcraft repetitions aim to deliver only products of the highest quality, every effort is made to ensure that those items marked code ending STI (standard stock item) are in stock and can be despatched to you quickly. From time to time we may be unable to to meet our usual delivery times due to certain items being unavailable by circumstance beyond our control, In which case we will advise you immediately and you will be given the opportunity to have the products sent as soon as they become available, or to cancel any order.
6. Woodcraft Repetitions Ltd. will use various 3rd party couriers to deliver your order. All orders should be throughly inspected for damage and signed for accordingly, if in any doubt sign for as damaged and inform the courier and Woodcraft Repetitions Ltd within 24 hours. Any order signed for as in good condition is accepting the order and any damage contained there in.
7. Woodcraft Repetitions cannot be held responsible for any loss or expense occurred due to none delivery of our products and any order placed assumes you have read and understand these terms and conditions.
8. Every effort is taken to ensure that the information and prices contained in this website are accurate and that the prices quoted are in British pounds sterling (£) and VAT is added at 20%
9. These conditions are deemed governed and construed by English law and that English courts will resolve any dispute, These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.